The Software Development Engineer in Test will be responsible for the manual and automated testing of our applications. Their primary responsibility will be to ensure the quality of the products we deliver to our customers. This will be accomplished by developing a repository of tools, frameworks, and test cases that will cover the functionality, usability, interoperability, and scalability of our systems.
- Ensure product quality through manual and automated testing efforts
- Design and author test cases to cover integration, load, and end-to-end testing of web applications
- Aid in troubleshooting problems that arise in product lines across various environments
- Work closely with a team of developers to cover the testing needs of new features and enhancements
- Participate in the design and implementation of various frameworks and tools to support testing efforts
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the QA process
- Assist in identifying escapes and participate in post-mortem root-cause analyses when problems are identified in production systems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Minimum of one (1) year of manual and/or automated testing experience; recent college grads may be considered
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming principles
- Experience with C# and the .NET framework
- Experience with REST services
- Understanding of CI/CD environments/methodologies
- Understanding of RDBMS’s and SQL
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
At PSI, our mission is to help people meet their potential. That is our core purpose, enabling our vision to empower people in their careers and drive organizational success. We achieve this by being the one workforce solutions provider that fuses science, technology and expertise to deliver best-in-class testing, assessment and development products and services.
PSI’s culture is as strong as the people who embody our core values. These include our drive to work together as one team, to be dependable in our pursuit of rigor and excellence, to value people and respect everyone’s talents, to embrace diversity in perspectives and culture, and to think creatively with the willingness to experiment.
Learn more about what we do at: http://www.psionline.com