PSI is a rapidly growing organisation delivering market leading products and services. With the growth comes more diverse client requirements and demands on our product line. This role is key to researching and understanding the needs of key stakeholders, creating a strategic and defensible product roadmap, and to ultimately deliver products that delight our customers.
We are looking for a seasoned product manager to strengthen the product experience for new and existing users. You will work closely with customers, executives, designers, engineers, scientists, marketing, and sales to design products, build defensible roadmaps, and deliver products to market.
- Participate in building the strategy, vision and roadmap for scaling features and products
- Strong customer-oriented mindset and ability to work and communicate with clients regarding sprints, releases and product details
- Conduct market and customer research to develop insights and anticipate challenges and opportunities in the four core areas: authoring, delivery, proctoring and reporting.
- Manage multiple projects working cross functionally with the business and software development teams to meet deadlines.
- Innovate on behalf of our customers to define the next generation of features for your products
- Own reporting and communication to senior leaders across the organization
- Work with cross-functional teams to lead and support platform and product migrations
- Work closely with Project Manager on key projects involving your products
- Work closely with Solutions team to help craft and align client/bespoke versus product enhancements
- Develop strong and consistent processes for continuously gathering input from both internal and external users
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Polished written and verbal communication skills
- Time Management
- 6+ years of demonstrated product management experience delivering quality, on-time product delivery working closely with QA, software development and project management in an agile environment
- Product experience with large-scale SaaS software systems
- Thorough business requirements gathering experience
- Experience determining accurate LOEs
- Experience owning and developing product roadmaps aligned with corporate goals, objectives, and drivers
- Demonstrated project management skills over multiple projects
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience translating between the technical details, customer problems, and business impact of the team’s work
ABOUT PSI Exams:
At PSI, our mission is to help people meet their potential. That is our core purpose, enabling our vision to empower people in their careers and drive organizational success. We achieve this by being the one workforce solutions provider that fuses science, technology and expertise to deliver best-in-class testing, assessment and development products and services.
PSI’s culture is as strong as the people who embody our core values. These include our drive to work together as one team, to be dependable in our pursuit of rigor and excellence, to value people and respect everyone’s talents, to embrace diversity in perspectives and culture, and to think creatively with the willingness to experiment.
Learn more about what we do at: http://www.psionline.com