- Designing RPA process solutions in accordance with standard UiPath design principles and conventions.
- Configuring new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
Required (Minimum) Qualifications
- Experience with UIPath or other RPA software
- Experience RPA and/or Test Automation concepts
- Experience with SQL and .NET programming
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and 4 years’ experience
- Candidates must be U.S. Citizens, plus have the ability to obtain a National Agency Check Investigation (NACI) in a timely manner
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Exceptional organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work accurately and meet deadlines independently, as well as part of a team
- Experience with Air Force financial systems
- Experience negotiating the scope of solutions with stakeholders
- Experience using graphical modelling tools such as Visio or similar to depict process flows
- Experience with Power Queries
ABOUT The Greentree Group:
The Greentree Group is a professional services business comprised of talented analysts and problem-solvers who work with clients around the world on programs ranging from start-up business process consulting situations to planning the modernization of major information technology systems. Our people play key roles in developing and executing strategic and tactical plans and who share the challenges and rewards of working for a small company. Our team of experts can tackle the toughest problem and solve it right—the first time! What makes The Greentree Group successful is our outstanding people who hold a spotless record of customer satisfaction. We’re focused on doing business better—to better our client’s business!